How to Optimize Your Empower Network Blog Post Like a Mad Man
How to Optimize Your Empower Network Blog Post the Easy Way
Step by step
- Have your keyword in the domain name (permalinks). Now, you may be wondering how on Earth you are going to do that when your domain at Empower Network is already given which is www.empowernetwork.com/yourusername, right? Well, we are not talking about the root domain but the permalink structure. You don’t have to worry about it because at Empower Network’s back office is the default setting. Which means your permalinks will contain whatever your title is. If you’re still not happy with the permalink you can simply edit it under title in your back office.
- Keyword in the title of your Empower Network blog post AND in the keyword section as well. At Empower Network you will have a section called tags and that is where you put in your keyword. Tip: Do not try to go for too many keywords; 5 of them will do it.
- Keyword in the description. On my personal blog I use “all in one SEO” plugin which works like magic. I don’t believe that Empower Network has this plugin in the back office, but never mind that because you will optimize your content by “sprinkling” (not stuffing or spamming!) your keyword within your well written post.
- Keyword in the first paragraph. Start your first paragraph with your keyword.
- Keyword in the very last paragraph. Sprinkle that very same keyword throughout your content with a 3%-5% density.
Tip: Do not over do it though. You have find a sweet spot, where the usage of your keyword is just right. Keep in mind that you’re writing to human readers first of all and not for the search engines. Besides if you use keyword way too much, the engines will hate you for it and you will not get ranked very well.
6. Keyword needs to be emphasized in the content.
- Anchor text
Tip: Put your keyword in the first paragraph and bold it then the next keyword should be italic and the third make it an anchor.
7. Using tags H1, H2, H3
Drop down the kitchen sink in your back office (it only works in the “visual” mode not in HTML) on left of the sink you will see “Format” that’s where you see the tags. Highlight the area with your keyword in it and choose the proper tag.
8. Sprinkle your keywords throughout the body (as I mentioned earlier) Tip: Use SEO Quake for checking our density. SEO presser is a great plug-in for SEO, however it is not in your Empower Network backoffice anymore since it caused the system run very smooth for whatever reason.
9. Tag your images in your post with your keyword. After you inserted the image you click on the image and a window will pop up. Now all you have to do is to put in your keyword where you see “alternate text”. That’s all there is to it. Tip: you may link the picture to a capture page, another blog post of yours that is on the same domain, but the content that is linked to has to be relevant. The Google SEO game is about relevancy, folks!
10. Adding no-follow to external link. Whenever you have an external link that is not important and you do NOT want the robots from the search engines to follow the link all you have to do is to put in a : rel=”nofollow” in the link (HTML)
Here is how you do it!
Hit CTRL and the letter F. A window pops up that’s where you put in : href
Now you find all the links in your content. Now you need to find an external link and put in after the ” leave a space and copy past in : “nofollow”. And you’re good to go.
P.S. If You Don’t Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Generating More Leads, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many) Click Here For Instant Access