Optimizing video for the masses
Optimizing your video may be challenging for ya because I know many networkers are absolutely terrified about putting up their pictures on their blogs. And how about videos? Yikes! If you want to make things happen you have to do the things you would never thought you would. You gotta provide value in every way possible. Video marketing is just one of those means.
Let’s look at the biggest video sharing site, YouTube for a sec, shall we?
- YouTube has an Alexa rank of 3. Whoaaaa!
- 26 million daily visitors
- 4 billion views daily – do you see the potential here?
- YouTube is a big authority in Google’s eyes since they own it. Google wants to keep their visitors on their property so they will rank YouTube videos high in the engine.
- People spend more time on the net watching videos than watching TV. The simple reason for that is that people are tired of the crap forced down their throat. They chose to be entertained by the crap they pick:). (Power to the people! )
- Video converts 800% better than simple text
- People are lazy to read unfortunately, they would rather watch a video and if you optimize your video it will be watched by the mass
- The web is moving to mobile. It’s a lot easier to watch a video on a 4″ screen than to read a 1000+ word blog post, right?
- It’s a relationship builder. It’s more personal, now the information also has a “voice” and a “face” as well.
- The process of optimizing your video is the same as search engine optimizing your blog content or article. You do the work once and it will generate constant flow of traffic to your site or captures pages or what have you for a long time.
Optimizing your Video is Important so is Getting it Seen
It is crucial to find out who your target market is, what they want, and you can help them to solve their problems.
This process starts by doing keyword research (Google keyword tool) the same way as you would do before putting out textual content.
What you’re looking for when running a keyword research is:
- a high traffic keyword
- with low competition
Optimizing a video on site starts with creating an attractive title:
For instance, instead of “Start Blogging Now” use “I Just Met the Pope. He Said Blogging is Da Dope”.
Which title do you think would get more clicks?
Put your links in the description box. Let visitors to find you.
Call to action. Tell them what do you want them to do?
Subject of your optimized videos
It has to relate somewhat to your niche. If you’re a part of our network marketing community here are some ideas you may shoot a video about:
- MLM leader
- MLM companies
- MLM products
- Marketing tools and systems
- Entrepreneur mindset
- Generic keywords: MLM, leads, online business…etc
You don’t want to be negative and put down anybody or any company.
Optimizing video on page
- Title. Have the keyword in it and also state the “benefit” for your audience. Why do they “must” listen to your message?
- Description. Make it at least 2 paragraphs long. Have the keyword in it but do not “stuff” them in there like a mad man.
- Tags. Put in 5-10 tags related to your main keyword
Optimizing video off page
Videos are indexed and ranked very quickly (sometimes within hours)
- Create backlinks to the URL of your video. We talked about this earlier in an other post. You crate backlinks as you would do for an article or a blog post. Very same thing. I always automate this process using Onlywire, Tribepro, Atricle marketing robot and so on.
- Embed your video in your articles and posts is also crucial for optimizing videos.
- Rinse and repeat
Show me you’re still alive!
P.S. If You Don’t Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Generating More Leads, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many) Click Here For Instant Access