How to Boost Up Your Productivity Right Now!?
Well, I find a couple of activities that
can will help you to find your edge.
If you follow these tips and make it a habit to stick to it day after day, it will boost productivity, transform your business and your life.
Here we go!
1. Failing to plan is planning to fail. You must set plans and goals for the month, week and day. You must know where you want to go in order to get there. Makes sense, right?
At the end of the day I usually jot down 4-5 activities I want to complete on the following day.
2. Use a stopwatch while completing tasks. It always amazes me how much a person can do if there is a deadline.
The point here is to ignore distractions (checking emails, phone calls, text messages, Twitter and Facebook updates and the endless list goes on).
3. 90% of your time MUST be spent on “money making activities.
These activities include driving targeted traffic to lead capture pages, connecting with prospects; being on the phone.
4. Multitasking is NOT efficient and it lessens your IQ.
5. Avoid distractions at all cost. (ref. 2.)
6. Create routines for everything you do. Every single productive activity should be like a habit.
7. Take a 10-minute break every hour. Go outside and get some fresh air, do some stretching, drink a glass of water, then get back to another 1 hour concentrated, productive activity.
8. Manage yourself. There is no such thing as time management. We can only manage ourselves in time.
9. Drink water and get fresh air (as mentioned 7.) and remind yourself to take deep breaths instead of shallow ones. I drink at least 1 gallon of water a day.
10. Exercise. If you exercise you will have more energy and will have a more positive attitude toward business, toward life, toward everything. I lift 2 hours 3 times a week and I walk and do yoga every day. BTW yoga is killer; it’s a meditation and a physical activity as well.
11. Eliminate energy robbers. No junk food, avoid sweet things, alcohol…and so on. I’m a vegetarian, I eat a ton of fruits and vegetables.
12. Bed time at the same time.
13. Email rule #1 – Emails don’t make money. (unless you’re sending emails to subscribers) I’m talking about replying to emails from your downline; one on one. (This is one of the biggest productivity killers in the online/network marketing industry) Once again, set a routine to mess with emails; check your emails once in the morning, once at noon, once at the evening,
14. Email rule #2 – Spend 30 minutes a day on checking and replying to emails.
15. Plan your leaning and productivity activities as two separate activities. Listening to webinars and training calls are crucial but they are NOT a money making activity.
16. Phone call rule #1 – Call leads the very same day you’ve received their information. Do NOT put it off; the sooner the better. The information is still fresh in their minds, they know who you are and you also have got some momentum going for ya.
17. Phone call rule #2 – Block out 1-5 hours to connect with your prospects. Remember, you MUST pick up the phone. Network marketing IS a people business. Sorry, there is no way out of this one : )
18. Schedule time for fun. Make time for friends and family.
19. Take your spouse or partner out to for dinner at least once a week. Reward them for the the sacrifice they are making for you.
20. Mindset before marketing. This is crucial guys, perhaps the most important part of the network marketing puzzle. I constantly listen to self-improvement cds from Tony Robbins, Robert Kiyosaki, Dr. Wayne Dyer, Eckhart Tolle, Success Magazine…and the list goes on. I read self-development related material an hour a day right before I go to bed. This is very powerful, folks. Remember, success is an “inside job”.
21. Pick one or two marketing strategies and master it. It can be SEO, marketing on Twitter and Facebook, article marketing, you name it. Work on it for 60 to 90 days and after you’ve seen some results (generating a constant flow of leads) THEN you move to another strategy and do the same.
22. Set aside 1 hour every day for studying marketing. It’s important to stay on the top of things in this industry, but it is even more important to implement new strategies.
23. Set a schedule and stick to it. Set habits because practice makes perfect.
Let me know your thoughts and also what else would you add to my list?!
****Credit goes to Adam Chandler who’s a true leader in the home based industry.****
P.S. If You Don’t Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Generating More Leads, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many) Click Here For Instant Access